Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the addicted person. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
Each rehabilitation treatment centre has its charges for the service. You will be given some services free while other treatments may costs you a couple of thousand of pounds daily. There is always a rehab centre that'll work for you regardless of your budget.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. You can also enlist the help of individuals who specialize in helping drug users to get money for treatment.
Most rehab centres offer financial assistance options and accept medical insurance.
Many people pay for the cost of drug treatment with the help of insurance. The quantity that an insurance covers is relied on the insurer and what the health provider accepts.
Drug addiction rehabilitation may be covered by the following insurance companies
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. Looking for a no-cost or low-income rehabilitation centre can be one method to get help. Another option is to see other rehabs that provide financing alternatives. Free treatment centres usually have low funds and you may be put on a waiting list so getting one with financing options is better.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. In the long run, it will be worth every cent. You can get your life and career back by investing in successful treatment. Recently recovered user do not spend more on drugs or liquor because they save more.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Addiction Treatments And The Costs
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Depending on your addiction you will be offered different types of treatment that are most suitable to you and the addiction.
Facilities and care are the main things that will affect the cost of treatment.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 246 1509.
According to studies and medical care centres, the posterior estimates depends on expenses
- In total, outpatient detoxification varies between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The actual cost of detox is dependent upon both inpatient programs and the type of drug addiction that is going to be treated.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Rehab
- A 30-day treatment program can cost something in the region of £4800 in certain facilities.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Rehab
- Outpatient programs for weak to average addictions are more economical than inpatient rehabilitations.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The frequency and duration of the visits will determine how much the treatment will cost.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- Medicines frequently treat alcohol and drug addiction.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In coming years, rehab will be cheaper overall than the drugs and liquor. With a negative effect on income, alcohol and drug users are more inclined to miss work and change jobs more frequent than someone that is sober.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
It has been reported that former Heroin addicts could spend tens of thousands of pounds.
It can cost over £8500 in a year to consume a 12-pack of beer every day. Legal issues could cost you thousands of pounds more. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The part of the condition doesn't only include budgetary expenses. Your health, relationships and your life are also on the line.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
Addiction treatment costs will vary depending on several factors. The primary factors include
- Kinds Of Centres
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- The higher cost of inpatient programs will be due to the costs of housing and concentrated treatment.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Treatments Provided
- At the beginning of rehab, most of the addicts don't need a medical detox.
- Some like those addicted to cocaine do not go through severe withdrawal symptoms as others, and all they need is to be supervised during the process.
- However, during the detoxification process, alcohol and Heroin users frequently experience severe withdrawals and normally require medication.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- Facilities and Services
- There will be additional charges depending on the kind of amenities offered.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, huge individual rooms or award-winning chefs, these are all the services provided by the rehab centres.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- Rehab at a luxury centre will cost a lot more.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Not For Profit And State Funded Rehabs
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Rehabilitation centres that are free of charge are referred to as Low-income rehabs. Despite of income, these treatments are for all the people in need.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. For low-income people, there are state-funded rehabs also.
How To Start
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Don't let the price prevent you from doing it. We can assist you to find a rehabilitation for your addiction that accepts your insurance or has a great funding method.